Master of Religion

This blog is about the course on the Master of Religion offered through the Universal Life Church Seminary. There are essays from those who have finished the course, as well as answers from the various lessons.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Re: Religious Theology Lesson 19


I don't believe that the mixing of the customs of different religions by the Cao Dai weakens or dilutes their religion. Personally I think this proof to me that all of the gods of the different religions are actually the one true God.

The Ainu, although they are traditionally animist,  from what I understand is one of the closest to Jesus's commandment that most, love your neighbor as you love yourself. I guess if you believe there are spirits all around you you may have a tendency to be more appreciative of everything and everybody.



Rick Robbins +

Father, Give me the serenity to accept the things I can't change, the courage to change those I can, and the wisdom to know the difference

No comments:

Post a Comment